- 1996-1999Doctor of Chiropractic, Logan College of Chiropractic
- 1994-1995University of Illinois- Medical School
- 1991-1993Bachelor of Science, Indiana State University
- 1990 Associate of Science, College of DuPage
- 1988-1989George Mason University
- 2000-PresentOwner, Accident Chiropractic, Phoenix
- Chiropractic clinic treating motor vehicle related injuries, athletic injuries, work injuries, as well as general healthcare patients.
- 2003-2006Co-Owner, Health Menders, Scottsdale
- Accident clinic providing comprehensive healthcare for victims of auto related problems.Healthcare providers included neurosurgery, neurology, orthopedics, chiropractic, dentistry, imaging, acupuncture, ophthalmology, and physical therapy.
- 2002-2003Official Chiropractor, Ballet Arizona, Phoenix.
- 2000-presentTeam Chiropractor, Cesar Chavez High School
- 2003-presentTeam Chiropractor, South Point High School
- 1999-2000Intern, Advanced Health Care Center, Scottsdale
- 1998-1999Intern, Logan College Clinic, Chesterfield
- 2000Arizona Chiropractic License
- 2000 Physical Medicine Modalities and Therapeutic Procedures.
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION:
- Chiropractic Neurology
- Whiplash and Spinal Trauma
- Chiropractic Sports Medicine
- Spinal Rehabilitation
- Bilingual- Spanish
- EsperanzaLeukemia & Lymphoma Society
- YMCA- South PhoenixArizona School Choice Trust
- Men’s Arts Council- Phoenix Art Museum
- Toys for Tots